General Booking Terms
For a mutually happy & effective working relationship, please take a good note of the following.
1. All fees quoted are based on advanced payment, and are valid for 30 days only.
2. As any booking effectively removes Mykel from the market for the agreed date(s), payment of a confirmation invoice is required to secure your booking, and to allow Mykel to commence with any research, preparation, tailoring and support required for your event, workshop or mentoring agreement.
3. For all engagements under $20,000 AUD, the full fee is required to secure and confirm your booking. Engagements over $20,000 AUD require at least 50% of the total quoted fee to secure and confirm your booking (with the balance due at least 30 days prior to the commencement of the engagement).
4. Cancellations made within 28 days of the agreed commencement date will result in a charge of the full booking fee. Postponements (or cancellations with more than 28 days notice) will result in a charge of 50% of the total cost (that is, 50% of the total fee is non-refundable).
5. In the extremely unlikely event of cancellation by Mykel Dixon Pty Ltd, all monies paid will be refunded immediately, or invested in credit towards an alternative event. Sup to you.
Travel arrangements & expenses
6. All reasonable out-of-pocket expenses related to this assignment are additional. This may include flights, transfers, accommodation, meals, internet access, parking and workshop materials as required. This will not include alcohol, gifts, or anything ridiculous.
7. For all work outside Melbourne, Mykel requires fully flexible Virgin flights, or business class for all flights longer than 3 hours duration (this includes all international flights).
8. Any additional expenses will be invoiced within 7 days after the conclusion of your event. Please note: we do not provide scanned copies of tax receipts for expenses unless you specify this as a requirement upon confirmation of the engagement.
9. If it’s a keynote, you may record Mykel’s work, as long as you provide a master copy (and
rights) to Mykel for confirmation and authorisation before publication. We reserve the right to deny publication if the film, sound quality or context is poor.
10. If it’s a mentoring agreement, Mykel Dixon gives assurance that all information will be kept
strictly confidential. (Except if served a court order upon a crime being committed).
11. Mentoring does not substitute for therapy, counselling or psychotherapy. Individuals being mentored are responsible for their well-being, including their choices and decisions.
Other bits n pieces
let’s do this
11. Advice by Mykel Dixon is general in nature. By proceeding with confirmation, you agree to release Mykel Dixon Pty Ltd and all representatives from all liability.
12. Acknowledgement of this agreement via signing below and/or payment of the confirmation invoice indicates and confirms your agreement to all of the above.
13. Email away — mykel[at]mykeldixon.com or call +61 (0) 434 873 232